As a part of our educational activities, Nisargopachar Kendra is happy to announce the Certificate course on “Holistic Healthy Living”. This is going to be 3rd batch for the course.
The purpose of the course is to make people aware about various factors that affect our health and the simple practices helpful in maintaining our health. The factors include our diet, daily routine, mind, emotions and our environment. The course will also take care of simple practices that help us to maintain our health and self-care that helps us to take care of common diseases in our families. Ultimately, this will help us to take better charge of our health and diseases.
Course includes various Lectures, Demonstrations and Practical classes conducted by more than 30 faculty members from various fields.
Total course : 250 hours in a year divided in 4 sessions.
Course : August 2018 to June 2019
Language : Mix of Gujarati and Hindi.
Time : 6.30 AM to 8.30 AM
Last date for Application : 15th July 2017
Fee : 6000 INR + 100 INR Form Fee
- Concepts of Holistic health
- Effect of Diet, Daily routine and Exercise on our health
- Basic Physiology of Human Body
- Health & Diseases according to Naturopathy & Ayurveda
- Basic Treatments of Naturopathy like Hydrotherapy, Mud Bath, Fasting etc
- Effect of Mind & Emotions on our health
- Stress Management and Relaxation Practices
- Common psychological issues
- Environment impact on our health
- Yog, Pranayam and Acupressure
- Herbs, Medicinal Plants & Home remedies
- Self care in Acute Disease like Fever, Diarrhea, Cold-cough, etc
- Self-care in Chronic disease like Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Arthritis, Skin Diseases etc
- Organic Kitchen Gardening
- Healthy Cooking & Recipes
For more info, please contact us on 02652371880 (10 AM – 5 PM) or 09426187834 (11.00 -2.00 PM).