The purpose of the course is to make people aware about various factors that affect our health and the simple practices helpful in maintaining our health. The factors include our diet, daily routine, mind, emotions and our environment. The course will also take care of simple practices that help us to maintain our health and self-care that helps us to take care of common diseases in our families, ultimately this will help us to take better charge of our health and diseases.
Course includes various Lectures, Demonstrations and Practical classes conducted by more than 25 faculty members from various fields.
Total course : 250 hours in a year divided in 5 sessions.
Course : August 2017 to June 2018
Language : mix of Gujarati and Hindi.
Time : 6.30 AM to 8.30 AM
Last date : 31 July 2017
Fee : 5000 INR + 100 INR Form Fee
- Concepts & Understanding of Holistic health, i.e Body-Mind-Emotions-Environment
- Basic Physiology of Human Body
- Health & Diseases according to Naturopathy- Ayurveda- Yog etc.
- Basic Treatments of Naturopathy like Hydrotherapy, Mud Bath, Fasting etc
- Mind-Emotions-Relaxations-Stress Management
- Yog and Acupressure
- Herbs, Medicinal Plants & Home remedies
- Acute Disease Care like Fever, Diarrhea, Cold-cough, etc
- Self-care in Chronic disease like Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Arthritis, Skin Diseases etc
- Organic Kitchen Gardening
- Healthy Cooking & Recipes