Prior booking is essential and all health-seekers must obtain a confirmation of booking before arriving at the Center.
CHARGES FOR INDOOR SERVICES (w.e. from July 01, 2016)
|Accommodation||Daily Charges||Deposit INR
|General Ward (70% Concession)*||300 /-||5000 /-|
|General Ward (20% Concession)*||800 /-||12000 /-|
|General Ward||1000 /-||15000 /-|
|Special Room (Sharing)||1200 /-||18000 /-|
|Special Room (Single)||1500 /-||20000 /-|
|Semi-Deluxe Room (AC)||1800 /-||25000 /-|
|Deluxe Room (AC)||2500 /-||40000 /-|
- Prior written permission from the Center is essential for those who want to make a booking under the category of General Ward (Concessional Rate). Specified form is available at the Center.
- Persons who qualify certain criteria detailed in the application form for concession including family income less then 5 lac per year are eligible for admission under General ward (20% Concessional Rate) category.
- The above charges include costs of accommodation, normal meals and normal treatments.
- Service tax will be charged extra, if applicable.
- A one time consultation charge of Rs.500 & admission charge of Rs.600 shall be charged separately.
- The charges for the additional health-seekers shall be Rs. 1,500 & Rs. 1200 per person per day in Deluxe and Semi-deluxe rooms respectively.
- Family members or attendants staying with the health-seeker shall be charged extra at the rate of Rs. 250 for the General ward (70% Concession), Rs. 500 for General ward (20% concession), Rs. 600 for the General ward, Rs. 700 for the Special rooms, Rs. 900 for Semi-deluxe rooms and Rs. 1200 for Deluxe rooms per person per day. The charges include meals and accommodation only and any treatment taken shall be charged extra.
- Prior written permission from the Center is essential for those who want to make a booking under the category of General ward (Concessional Rates). Specified form is available at the Center.
- Financially disadvantaged health-seekers may be offered discounted rates on request, on a case to case basis.
- Provisional booking can be done on the telephone, but it would be confirmed only on receipt of applicable booking deposit and due scrutiny of the application form.
- Cost of oil, enema catheters, napkins etc. over and above the ones given in the starter kit
- Special treatments such as shirodhara, full body herbal hot fomentation, relaxation massage, full body massage more than specified numbers etc.
- Special meal items such as dry fruits, expensive fruits, additional fruit juices etc.
- For usage of equipment consuming higher electricity such as water-geyser, Air Conditioner, etc.
- Any Laboratory tests, X-Rays etc.
- Cloth washing services
If health-seekers decide to cancel or postpone bookings, or decide to stay for fewer days than intended at the time of booking, or make changes in the category of accommodation, a refund will be made available from the booking deposit as per the following rules. The remainder of the amount would not be refunded.
|> 21 Days||90%|
|16 – 21 Days||50%|
|8 – 15 Days||25%|
|< 8 Days||10%|
- It is essential that the applicable admission deposit be paid at the time of admission. A minimum of ten days expenses shall be deducted from the admission deposit even if a health-seeker decides to discontinue the treatment and leave early.
- Invoices are prepared from 1st to 16th of every month. Therefore, all the dues are required to be settled accordingly.
- All payments have to be made either in cash or through a demand draft or “Payable at par” check payable to “Vadodara Jilla Sarvodaya Mandal” at Vadodara. Other out-station checks will not be accepted.
WHAT TO BRING
- A copy of photo ID is required for all the health seekers at the time of admission.
- All old and current medical and laboratory reports, current medicines
- Personal items such as tooth brush, paste, bath soap, shaving kit, napkin, bath towel, battery/torch, Knife, spoon, bowl, dish etc.
- warm clothes (in winter), a shawl or a chadar, Track suit or appropriate loose clothes for yoga sessions, slippers and boxers/shorts for treatments.
- A lock to secure the personal belongings in the room.
- One set of bed-sheets with a blanket and a mosquito-net will be provided by the Center. Any extra requirements are to be brought by the health-seeker.
- It is advised that health-seekers do not bring expensive items with them such as jewelry, cameras, laptops, mobile phones etc
- It is preferred that health-seekers arrive for admission at 8:30 AM on working days.